Cosmetic Rejuvenation Center uses the most advanced skin peel systems on the market. Every patient’s skin is evaluated by our licensed medical aesthetician and given a plan that best fits each individual’s needs. All of our peels are results driven with little to no downtime.
SkinMedica offers a comprehensive Peel System that consists of three different levels of chemical peels, to treat sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, acne and acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and melasma. Let us help you find the one that is right for you.
This is SkinMedica’s gentlest peel, it is recommended for anyone looking to brighten and tighten their skin to reveal a more youthful look. This non-invasive very superficial chemical peel is best utilized to treat sun damaged and aging skin, to maximize skin rejuvenating effects with low irritation.
Benefits of the ILLUMINIZE Peel:
- Enhancement of skin appearance with little to no downtime discomfort
- Tightens the skin and restores a more youthful appearance
- Improves clarity, color and skin texture
- Non-invasive peel with little or no visible peeling
- Patients achieve noticeable improvement after 1 peel and significant results after 3 to 6 treatments
- Superficial peel suitable for all skin types
This peel helps fight the effects of time, sun damage, pigmentary irregularities, acne and acne scarring. It is a non-invasive, powerful and non-damaging peel that can take years off aging skin.
Benefits of the VITALIZE Peel:
- Superficial peel requires little to no downtime, suitable for all skin types
- Special formulation includes a unique blend of AHA and BHA peeling agents: lactic acid, salicylic acid, resorcinol, and panthenol
- Results are predictable and noticeable after just one peel
- Significant results are seen after a series of 3 to 6 peels
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
Rejuvenize Peel is a superficial peel that penetrates into the deeper layers of the epidermis and produces the most exfoliation. This peel has an advanced formulation of peeling agents, with a built-in anti-irritant and penetration enhancer that provides controlled exfoliation of the uppermost damaged layers of the skin to reveal fresher and healthier skin. Provides predictable results with minimal down time.
Benefits of the REJUVENIZE Peel:
- Minimal downtime, with a moderate amount of peeling lasting for 2-5 days
- Can be repeated every 4-6 weeks
- Patients achieve noticeable improvement after 1 peel and dramatic results are seen after 3 to 6 treatments
- Significant improvement in melasma and hyperpigmentation. Smoothes fine lines, wrinkles and rough textures.